- Full time
- EXP: Intermediate
- Austin, TX
White Lion is looking for a Web Designer with Front-End Development skills. We would like you to join us in our vision to be the recognized go-to regional interactive agency for handling complex and challenging web and mobile projects.
Does the following accurately describe you?
- I am an experienced problem solver with a portfolio that reflects strong design skills/concepts/ideas.
- I am passionate about the design world and have a good working knowledge of typography, hierarchy, and visual language.
- I have elite Photoshop abilities.
- I have an extreme passion for the creativity and discipline that goes into front-end development.
- I like to work on a wide range of diverse and challenging projects.
- I want to be part of an organization where my input carries weight and where integrity is a core value.
- I want to be trained extremely well and then trusted to do my job as I prove myself.
- I can work with jQuery.
- I have hands-on experience working with front-end coding frameworks.
- I am familiar with PHP and MySQL.
- I am extremely reliable and dependable.
- I have an old-fashioned work ethic.
- My attention to detail is extreme.
- I love to continually learn and improve.
- Web and mobile technologies fascinate me.
If ALL of the above matches you perfectly, your primary job responsibilities will be to:
Utilize your design skills to assist the design team with creating concepts to bring websites to life and work with the front-end team to transform design layouts into beautifully coded websites.
Web Design Responsibilities:
- Create concepts, execute designs and implement design concepts through all phases of a project.
- Contribute to design/multimedia /visual /aesthetics of all work developed by our team.
- Present design concepts to clients and team members.
- Design for websites, interactive demos, web applications, and occasional print projects.
- Make decisions as we redesign existing sites or design new sites for new clients.
- Jump in at various stages of design and be capable of managing the process necessary to take a project to completion.
- Work cooperatively with our sales, project management, design, and development teams
- Be a good collaborator and design leader who can thrive in a team environment.
- Serve as a front-end developer for new projects.
- Help maintain and improve existing sites.
- Collaborate with project managers, UX and graphic designers, back-end developers, and other front-end developers.
- Participate in helping the sales team price out new projects.
- Help fellow developers debug and troubleshoot challenging issues.
We are a dynamic, growing company with a casual, fast-paced workplace.
Over the 20years being in business we attract and retain self-starters by having handcrafted a flexible, world-class work environment.
If you have carefully read all of the listed content and feel you have the chops, we want to hear from you!
Find out more about White Lion.